Tuesday, October 27, 2009

spring planning.

So I have an interview for an internship on Friday and I got a call from a craigslist job I applied to to set up an interview for a PR internship :) So far so good!
Now I am planning my classes for the spring. If I get an internship, it will be for class credit so I will only have to take 3 other classes. Im thinking of taking mostly night classes, which will probably be awful, having 3 hours of class straight, especially if one of them has to be bio :( The good thing about it will be having tuesday, thursday, and friday completely free, and also the days of mon and wed free. This will allow me to work in the days. Its just going to be tough getting through the night classes...
Ill write about the interviews later!
Wish me luck!
Hay

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Good luck on your interview! That's really exciting. You should talk to Meg about her night classes...she has them everyday but Friday.

It was nice seeing you in Donahue! I hope I didn't mess up my tour too much...you just make me so nervous! :-)

"The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the page author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Suffolk University."