Tuesday, December 15, 2009

In the midst of finals...

Day 2 of finals week. I already had my PR final and I had my advertising final yesterday, and I have no idea how I did. The questions were very tricky... Tomorrow is my science final and my Public Relations presentation on an event my group created from start to finish. We chose to organize a breast cancer charity ball...
Thursday my internship starts! I can't believe its already here.
I probably should have been studying all weekend, but instead I enjoyed the last weekend of everyone being in the city before they head home for the holidays. I will being staying in the city to work all break and hopefully a few friends with apartments will be here to go out with me on the weekends. Thursday night was winterball! It was a great night with some gorgeous views that I will post. Friday night one of my friends that went to Australia with me hosted a mini dinner reunion and Saturday night Rach and I had an ugly holiday sweater party at our apartment, which was so much fun. Most people got really into it and dressed up! I'll post about my internship later next week!




No comments:

"The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the page author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Suffolk University."