Monday, October 4, 2010

Rainboots...

The first gross rainy Monday of the semester. It's cold, dreary, and just plain annoying. And to top it all off, I have a Bio Exam at 5:30 tonight. Blegh. According to the forcast this rain will last throughout the next couple of days.
I can't complain too much though. I had a great past couple of weekends. We celebrated the last of the 21st birthdays out of my group of friends. We took her out to this dueling piano bar in the financial district called Howl at the Moon, which is a different type of bar since there is a live band (or dueling pianos) that take requests and play top hit songs (Like rediculous renditions of Keisha and Lady Gaga).
My roommate from the dorms Freshman/Soph. year got engaged recently and I am going to be the Made-of-honor. Her parents held an engagement party for them at their house. All of a sudden I feel so old. Almost graduating, friends getting married- I have a feeling this year's blog theme is going to be about how fast the time has gone- and how bad I want it back.
Things are about the same as any other year- class, work, tours, internship... I am finishing up my last of  my required classes-including the general education ones and my PR ones. Looks like next semester will pretty much just be electives. Hopefully I can find another internship to tack on to get some more experience before I try to find a job next year. But let's not get too ahead of ourselves. Still have to get through this Bio exam. Ugh- why did I wait until senior year to take this? No motivation for Biology, or Biology Lab at this point.
1/2 marathon in Newport, RI in 2 weeks!

No comments:

"The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the page author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Suffolk University."