Wednesday, October 7, 2009

raining :(

Wednesday. Its miserable out. My walk from the North End in the rain... well lets just say I am soaked. Only 2 more days until the long weekend. Busy day today. Working, advertising, design lab, science lab, gym.. This past weekend was fun, went out to that karaoke place Limelight on Thursday. Here are some pics
Friday was my friends 22nd birthday party. The rest of the weekend was pretty laid back. Got to see my mom on Sunday and then went to my sisters apt. near Northeastern to cook dinner and watch desperate housewives :)
Not sure what I am going to do this weekend. I feel like everyone is going home for the first time this semester since its a long weekend. I have a lot of projects coming up that I should probably start. And the Sox have the playoffs game on Sunday.
I can't believe I have already lived in my apartment for over 2 months. Time is already flyinnnn
I need to find an internship. I went to Career services earlier this summer but I didn't end up getting one because of my class schedule. I definitely need a paid internship in order to be able to pay for my apartment, but most of those places require at least 15 hours a week, which with class and admissions, I just couldn't fit. Maybe for the Spring. Going to get a jump start on looking for the Spring and hope I can arrange a class schedule around the internship. Wish me luck!
More later,
Hay

No comments:

"The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the page author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Suffolk University."